Our organisation traces its foundation back to early 1942 when the original Chartered Accountancy practice was set up in Ely Place, close to Hatton Garden in West Central London. Over the intervening sixty years, a diverse and closely co-ordinated enterprise has been developed to provide a state of art range of financial services for the benefit of our varied clientele.
- 1942 Original Chartered Accountancy firm founded in Hatton Garden.
- 1960 Moved offices to Bedford Row, Holborn.
- 1973 Original Insurance Consultancy Company founded.
- 1975 Moved offices to Temple, City of London.
- 1988 Moved offices to Mayfair.
- 1989 JB Klein International constituted.
- 1992 JB Klein Financial Services Limited founded.
- 1993 JB Klein & Partners, Chartered Certified Accountants founded.
- 2007 Moved offices to Oxford Circus.
- 2012 Moved offices to Great Portland Street.
A team of fully qualified, dedicated professionals with specialised skills to address the varying needs of the private client and the business community, providing a high quality personal service by drawing on our own in-house expertise and, where necessary, calling on our world-wide associations with specialist professional offices.
Our clients come from all kinds of backgrounds and businesses and have consequently varying commercial, family and private needs. Most share a common
desire to maximise the creation of wealth, to preserve it and, in certain circumstances, to mitigate financial loss and effect commercial
Our goal is to help our clients achieve those aims and ideals by the highest quality of personal attention in a positive and cost-effective manner.
We have numerous contacts in the legal, banking and related professions and Associates and Representatives throughout Europe and we can usually arrange introductions to our range of financial services world-wide.